9.09.2012

Special blessings...

One morning last week, Keith answered a call on his phone.  When I hear him say, "What's up?" I usually assume it's Jessica.  However, with the time being in the morning hour, it was questionable.  Then, he asked something about if the person was all ready for school, etc.  Hence was the conversation.  I then knew it wasn't Jess.  It turns out it was one of Keith's former students from last year!  She wanted to know if it would be all right if she brought over some cookies she helped bake.  So, around 11:00 a.m., she and her dad arrived at our house with a pie tin heaped with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
(what was left of the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies!)
This sweet girl has been to the back to school potluck supper and open house at school and missed seeing Mr. Wittebols.  She wanted to come visit and bring us a treat.  She and her dad sat and visited with us for almost 2 hours.  What a sweet girl.  She's already learning to be a blessing by thinking of others.







No comments:

Post a Comment