9.10.2012

First Day of....Class

Text that is used..."Facilitated by:  Keith Wittebols" 

Keith was up before dawn, lunch packed, car packed with his supplies and texts, and ready to leave for Battle Creek.  We prayed together just before he left.

He arrived to his classroom around 7:30 a.m.

I thought about him all morning and prayed that things were going good for him.  Just after noon, he called to let me know things were going good and he was going to try to eat his lunch.  Class resumed for the afternoon session at 12:35 p.m.

Since I didn't hear anything, I called him about 5:00 p.m. to see if he was on his way home yet.  He was just going to pack his car and start for home.

After he got home, he told me about his day:  He had a long but a good day (6:30 am - 6:30 pm). The students were very open and willing to share. They worked in teams all day to implement the concept of team building. (They named their teams: Team Looney Tunes, Team Motivation, and Team Rocket.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment