3.21.2012

Update on Mom



Thanks so very much, dear friends and family, for your continued thoughts and prayers.  You are all such a blessing to us.  

Yesterday, Mom had her doctor appointment in Muskegon at the oral surgeon, who found the cancer in her mouth.  He had contacted her Primary Care Physician to refer her to an Ear Nose Throat specialist in Ludington.  He had wondered if she had her appointment for that doctor.  As it would be, she didn't yet hear from any of them for her appointment yet.  Before we left, we had an appointment scheduled with the ENT for May 10, in Ludington.  Of course, we were quite disappointed with the long wait.  Dr. Cilla told me to be persistent and just keep calling to see if there was a cancellation.  I decided to call them back today and make it clear that she had already been diagnosed and it is urgent that she see someone as soon as possible.

I called this morning, and the girl told me Mom had an appointment scheduled for March 30, at 2:00!  I was really surprised, and told her Mom wasn't informed of that.  She said they had just received an "Urgent Referral" fax this morning from her PCP office.  Praise the Lord!  That is the day I was planning to be there anyway.  We know the Lord has His plan.  He has everything worked out and now we must trust Him for every single detail of it.  

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see how God orchestrated it all. I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! We will continue to pray! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete