7.01.2012
What's up with the Wittebols?
Yesterday, we were blessed to have attended a wedding of some dear friends of ours. As Keith and I were leaving the reception, he wanted to take a picture of me. This nice lady came up to us and asked us if we would want one of the two of us together, rather than trying to photo shop the two pictures. This was taken at Thornapple Point Golf Club.
Job Search
By now, many of you are probably wondering what is going on with the Wittebols and the job situation. Unfortunately, I have no news on that end. I was telling someone the other day, job searching sure has changed in the last 30 years. It use to be, you go fill out an application, have a call for an interview and get hired. Now, you fill out the applications online (most of the time), and they even ask you don't come to the place unless they call you.
Please continue to pray for wisdom for us and for places for us both to search for jobs. Even though I am limited as to the hours I can work, because of my physical problems every morning, I'm at least going to be more aggressive and see if places could work with me on scheduling. I feel at this time, I have to try to help out in this way, whatever I am able to do.
We really appreciate the emails and words of encouragement that some of our friends have given us. It means so much to know we have so many people praying for us. Probably more than we ever can imagine! The Lord is so good to have provided us with Christian friends through the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment